Article written by Joseph Ricevuto, Robolliance Expert
Change Management Programs have been used for many years across the Information Technology Industry (IT). Setting clear company objectives has proven to dramatically improve adoption rates for technological innovations. Establishing better communication processes has helped IT companies to successfully integrate computer systems as well as change staff roles within their evolving infrastructure.
To address today’s security challenges and to take advantage of enhanced security practices and new technologies, safety and security companies are beginning to see the benefits of using these same Change Management methodologies. By understanding and applying Change Management policies, safety and security companies can also facilitate successful change as they work to complement their security workforce with Automated Unmanned Ground Vehicles (A-UGVs).
Consulting firms like One to One Marketing offer Change Management Program solutions tailored to the specific needs of individual end-user customers. These flexible solutions can include workshops, training sessions, and reporting webinars. Through onsite team-building workshops, communication training sessions, and monthly measurement and reporting webinars you can:
- Assimilate Change Management Methodologies into the corporate culture and day-to-day operations to properly communicate the company vision for A-UGVs
- Set clear expectations and recognize the critical success factors derived from incorporating Change Management into business operations
- Measure and report process improvements within Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through monthly webinars
- Apply ‘Best Practices’ for Change Management through facilitated workshops, onsite training sessions, and webinars to measure and report results against KPIs
- Track progress from ‘As Is’ to ‘To Be’ states and report continuous improvements to senior management and operational teams
- Establish regular follow-ups to help foster the success of A-UGV implementations
Change Management Programs can be valuable tools for gaining employee acceptance of senior management plans, reinforcing why a new security process or technology will be so important to the ongoing success of your company, and creating continuity throughout the implementation phase after an A-UGV delivery.
When safety and security firms utilize Change Management methodologies, they can set a new vision or communicate a new plan for their company and track its progress against KPIs. Companies can expect to have better communications with senior management and operational teams. And each employee will also be better equipped to understand the continuous improvements expected of them as your company enhances its security workforce with a “Security Force Multiplier” like an A-UGV.